This is a followup of
MDL-69863, where both tool_brickfield and block_accesibility were added to core.
In the process it was detected that Behat tests were far from idea, both because:
- They need some fixing (multiple Given/When/Then, each scenario must verify only one behavior...).
- There are missing behaviors. Basically every action (behavior) must be covered. Configuration and registration, yes. Report tabs, yes but also normal flows like reporting many results, verify the behavior when an error is fixed... see how the block behaves in different contexts...
As far as it was becoming late for the original issue and towards good testing before Moodle 3.11, many of those problems were avoided by creating a number of QA tests covering the obvious missing behaviors (see the original issue's links).
So this issue is about to:
1) Fix the existing behat tests to be "correct".
2) Look to the existing QA tests and ensure that we have all them also implemented in Behat.
3) If there is any other obvious missing behavior, cover it with Behats.
4) If all the QAs become covered with the stuff here, let's move the QA tests to the bad of converted tests, we won't need them anymore.