MDL-60331, it was found out that it depends on a setting.
1. As admin, create a top level course category name: "fish & chips".
2. Create a course under that category.
3. Go to the question bank of that course.
4. In the "Questions" tab, click the "Select a category" drop-down.
5. Go to Site administration / Appearance / HTML settings.
6. Untick/disable the "Remove HTML tags from all activity names" setting and click "Save changes".
7. Go back to the question bank of the course you have created under step2.
8.In the "Questions" tab, click the "Select a category" drop-down.
It looks like the fix via
MDL-60331 depends on the setting "Remove HTML tags from all activity names formatstringstriptags" to be enabled.
Is this the intended usage or should the fix from
MDL-60331 be independent from that setting.