While testing on moodle 1.7beta + (CVS checkout from 11/1/2006)
The following errors are displayed while viewing the RSS from a specific user:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in C:\WebSites\Moodle17\lib\accesslib.php on line 1027
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\WebSites\Moodle17\lib\accesslib.php:1027) in C:\WebSites\Moodle17\lib\filelib.php on line 241
http://10.0.64.20/moodle17/blog/index.php This RSS feed was automatically generated from one or more blogs. Moodle © 2006 TEST http://10.0.64.20/moodle17/pix/i/rsssitelogo.gif http://10.0.64.20/moodle17 140 35
Steps to recreate the error:
1. Set Blog Level to "The world can read entries set to be world-accessible"
2. Set debugging to Normal
3. Using an account that has permissions to create blogs (I used the Admin account) create a blog.
4. Set the blog to be viewable by everyone (publish to anyone in the world) and save the blog
5. Call cron.php to rebuild the RSS feeds
6. Click on the RSS button on the blogs tab of the users profile
7. The feed will be displayed with the errors shown above.