After selecting a course, it doesn't appear immediately in the Starred courses block without the need to refresh the page.
While checking and updating the QATest, I noticed that the starring of a course isn't done as indicated in the test description.
When you star a course, it doesn't appear immediately in the block. It is only after page refreshes.
But, removing the course from the Starred courses block works very well, and the course disappears immediately from the block.
This problem has been tested on the qa.moodledemo website.
On the Sandox platform, bookmarking works very well.
The problem seems to be only on the next 4.0 for the moment .
- Log in as the student and go to the Dashboard.
- Click the 'Customise this page' button and add the Starred courses block.
- Verify that it displays the message 'No starred courses'.
- In the course overview block, try starring some courses.
- Verify that after starring a course, it appears immediately in the Starred courses block (without needing to refresh the page).
- Firefox and Chrome
- Student, teacher and admin account
- Boost and Classic themes