When log call is not related to any course, SITEID course access time should be updated. This issue was originally reported on MOBILE-3586
Some affected WS are:
- Activity module view log, like mod_workshop_view_workshop
- Activity list module view log: When listing activities of the same type within a course (ie: mod/assign/index.php) there is no WS to log it (probably a new issue should be open).
Other activity logs:
... probably incomplete list.
- Add a general parameter to services that determines it's a logging ws and updates the last access time.
- More precise but repetitive: Add call to user_accesstime_log like in core_course_view_course.
- A more general solution, but more difficult: Add some logic to require_login that determines the WS is not prefetch or sync call and calls user_accesstime_log.