3.10.7, 3.11.3, 4.0.1
MOODLE_310_STABLE, MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE
Grade not saved/added to gradebook when using Rubrics with a scale to grade a forum.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Create a forum (Standard forum for general use) in a course with student users enrolled.
- under the "Whole forum grading" type settings select "scale" and then choose a scale from the dropdown. Any scale will replicate issue, but for testing purposes use "default competence scale". Then, select "rubric" for the Grading method setting and then "Save and display".
- You should now be taken to the page to Create/Define a new rubric. Create a rubric and then select "Save rubric and make it ready"
- As and Admin or Teacher, view the forum and click on "Grade users".
- Grade the rubric for a user and then select "save"
After grading the rubric and saving, a message pops up stating the user was graded. However, when viewing the gradebook no grade is populated.
When saving a graded rubric, the grade should populate in the gradebook. In this case we should see either "competent" or "not yet competent" for the user.