grade to pass setting doesn't work with core H5P-activity. You get activity- and course completion marks with grade 0 even when grade to pass is set to 100.
1. Create h5p course presentation with a true false question, in activity settings;
Set maximum grade 100
Set grade to pass 100
2. Under activity completion select
Student must receive a grade to complete this activity
Student must receive a passing grade to complete this activity
4. Set course completion setting so that course is completed when H5P-activity is completed
5. As a student answer wrong to the h5p activity and continue to last page so grade 0 will be saved.
6. Check that student grade is 0 from grader report.
7. Check couse completion report
8. Notice how student has activity completion and course completion marks
Notice: It's not only about H5P, the same happens with other activities like the assignment.