While working on
MDL-73824, it was detected that grades export always generate the files using English (dot) decimal separator.
This may sound reasonable, but I'm not 100% sure, so better report it as a new issue to be discussed / decided.
So I've skipped these 2 features from my tests in the linked issue:
And the point here is to:
- Discuss and decide if grades exports (all formats) should observe localised number formatting.
- Analyse the impact in different formats.
- Consider if, maybe, that should be an export option.
- Implement the decided approach
- Cover it with tests, so different decimal/thousand separators are checked in the resulting files.