Log in as admin Navigate to Users > Permissions > Define roles in site administration Edit the Teacher role Remove permission for the quizaccess/seb:manage_seb_templateid capability Create a user Create a course Enrol user in course as Teacher Log out Log in as test user Navigate to course Enable Edit mode Press Add an activity or resource Select Quiz , choose name Press Save and display Confirm new quiz is created and displayed Press Settings tab Choose a new name, press Save and display Confirm quiz is updated and displayed
- Log in as admin
- Navigate to Users > Permissions > Define roles in site administration
- Edit the Teacher role
- Remove permission for the quizaccess/seb:manage_seb_templateid capability
- Create a user
- Create a course
- Enrol user in course as Teacher
- Log out
- Log in as test user
- Navigate to course
- Enable Edit mode
- Press Add an activity or resource
- Select Quiz, choose name
- Press Save and display
- Confirm new quiz is created and displayed
- Press Settings tab
- Choose a new name, press Save and display
- Confirm quiz is updated and displayed
In some combination of SEB related permissions a quiz form can't be submitted as a validation of the form failed by SEB access rule.
Attached is an example of the role with broken list of capabilities.
Setps to replicate:
- Import attached role to your Moodle
- Create a course and quiz activity and set Require the use of Safe Exam Browser to Yes - Use SEB client config
- Enrol a user with imported in step 1 role to the course.
- Navigate to the quiz settings and try to submit the form
- Expected - form submitted
- Actual - you are still within a form and not error is displayed.