Login as Admin Create a Course Go to the Course Create a Glossary in the course Go to the course Participants page Navigate to Enrolment methods using the tertiary navigation selector Enable Guest access in the course Log out. Log in as a Guest user. Go to the Course. Go to the Glossary. confirm that you are able to view the glossary activity confirm that there aren't any errors displayed on the glossary page.
- Login as Admin
- Create a Course
- Go to the Course
- Create a Glossary in the course
- Go to the course Participants page
- Navigate to Enrolment methods using the tertiary navigation selector
- Enable Guest access in the course
- Log out.
- Log in as a Guest user.
- Go to the Course.
- Go to the Glossary.
- confirm that you are able to view the glossary activity
- confirm that there aren't any errors displayed on the glossary page.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enable the log in as a guest button and guest access in a course.
- Create a glossary activity in the course.
- Log out then log in as a guest and go to the glossary.
Expected result: The guest can view the glossary activity.
Actual result: An error message is displayed.
Exception - mod_glossary\output\standard_action_bar::create_add_button(): Return value must be of type stdClass, string returned
More information about this error
Error code: generalexceptionmessage
line 160 of /mod/glossary/classes/output/standard_action_bar.php: TypeError thrown
line 107 of /mod/glossary/classes/output/standard_action_bar.php: call to mod_glossary\output\standard_action_bar->create_add_button()
line 37 of /mod/glossary/classes/output/renderer.php: call to mod_glossary\output\standard_action_bar->export_for_template()
line 315 of /mod/glossary/view.php: call to mod_glossary\output\renderer->main_action_bar()