It appears that files used by reference (the default) from the content bank are not restored on another site, even though the backup contains the content bank.
- Create a course
- Navigate to the content bank
- Add an item (Item A) to the content bank
- Navigate to the course page
- Create an H5P activty and select Item A by reference.
- Backup the course
- Restore the backup on another Moodle site
- Navigate to the new course
- Confirm that the content bank contains the expected restored Item A.
- Navigate to the H5P activity.
The restored H5P activity contains its original content.
The H5P activity content throws an error.