With the change in
MDL-74127, a count of remaining attempts are correctly shown on pages if required especially for pages that have a jump apart from "This/Next Page". However there is flaw in the logic of the page, when there are 0 remaining attempts, the user is still being shown an option to reanswer the question.
- Log in as a teacher, update a lesson activity and set
- 'Allow student review' to No (Under Flow control)
- 'Provide option to try a question again' to yes (Under Flow control)
- 'Maximum number of attempts' to 2 (Under Flow control)
- 'Use default feedback' to yes (Under Appearance)
- Log in as a student and attempt the activity.
- Answer a question wrongly and and check that the message 'You have 1 attempt(s) remaining' is displayed.
- Click the button 'Yes, I'd like to try again' and answer the question wrongly again.
- Answer the question incorrectly again
- You see #4 again
- Repeat #4
- You are taken to a "maximum retries reached' page.
You shouldn't see #6-#8, instead just provide an option to Continue to the next question.