The lesson's user overrides shows a warning when the activity is hidden. However, it does not happens the same with the group overrides.
How to reproduce:
- Create a course with some users and groups (with only students in the groups)
- Create a lesson activity with som availability like a password and a future date "available from"
- Access the activity and go to "overrides"
- Add a user override altering some of the restriction for a specific user
- Add a group override altering some of the restrictions for a specific group
- Hide the activity to the students
- Go to the lesson user overrides:
- Check the user override has an * indicating: "This override is inactive because the user's access to the activity is restricted. This can be due to group or role assignments, other access restrictions, or the activity being hidden."
- Go to the lesson group override:
- Expected: the group override has a warning indicating that the activity access may be restricted for some group users.
- What happens: there is no warning at all
- Discovered while testing
MDLQA-16460 CLONE - A teacher can set user and group overrides in a lesson