Currently, if the user navigates to the course page section anchor in the URL (Ex: course/view.php?id=2#section-10) in the mobile view, the user always gets returned to the top of the page instead of the section in the URL.
Note: This issue only happens on Boost theme with Moodle 4.0
Step to replicate:
- Navigate to https://qa.moodledemo.net
- Log in as a teacher.
- Turn on the Browser developer tool.
- Turn on the Responsive Design mode in the Browser developer tool.
- Change the viewport size to 428x926 (iPhone Pro Max).
- Paste this URL to the Address bar and press Enter: https://qa.moodledemo.net/course/view.php?id=2#section-10
- Click the Refresh button of the browser.
- Verify that the page will be scrolled to the top of the page instead of showing the Quizzes section.
- has been marked as being related by
MDL-74461 Not always possible to easily navigate back to section from an activity page