Log in as admin Set up public Flickr repository as per documentation: https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Flickr_public_repository#Setting_up_a_Flickr_API Create a new course Add a label to the course Press Insert or edit image from the Label text editor toolbar Press Browse repositories Press Flickr public Enter "Green frog" in the Full text field and press Search Confirm matching images are displayed
- Log in as admin
- Set up public Flickr repository as per documentation: https://docs.moodle.org/310/en/Flickr_public_repository#Setting_up_a_Flickr_API
- Create a new course
- Add a label to the course
- Press Insert or edit image from the Label text editor toolbar
- Press Browse repositories
- Press Flickr public
- Enter "Green frog" in the Full text field and press Search
- Confirm matching images are displayed
There seems to have been a recent change to the Flickr API that means it rejects calls that include Bot in the User-agent header.
Since calls made via flickrlib.php use the default Moodle User-agent which includes Bot they all fail.
- Enable and configure the Flickr public repository (Site Admin > Plugins > Repositories)
- Navigate to a course
- Create a label in the text insert an image
- Open the Flickr public repository
- Enter "fish" as the Full text and then press Search
Some images are displayed for selection
No images are displayed
I expect it will mean that no Flickr calls from Moodle will work.