Assignment allows configuring team group submission to propagate both submissions and grades from one group member to the rest. However, the grading interface is not adapted at all to group submissions and has only individual student grading.
There are several ways the assignment grading page can help grading groups but more UX research is needed to design which is the best one. Some possible options are:
- Add a fast way to go to the next student without a grading. When the teacher revaluates a group member the grading is propagated to the rest of the members so the next student without grading will be for sure from a group that is not yet graded.
- Add some kind of filters to ignore any student without grading or only one member per group
- Add some next/previous team that goes directly to one of the next group grading page.
The following image summarizes some possible locations for the different options:
Extract from the original message that originates this issue:
There are some things not working smoothly if you use the group assignment:
- When grading, you are only able to grade per student. Yes, there is an option to make sure the grade goes to all members of that group, but you still end up clicking 100 times through the grading screen to the 10 groups graded.
For more info also see this post:
- has a non-specific relationship to
MDL-64231 Improve Group assignment submission exporting