When you copy a course with self enrolment enrolment method and a set enrolment key, the enrolment key is not taken over to the copied course.
- As admin, create a course, call it full name "Source course", short name "Source course".
- Manually enrol a teacher.
- In "Participants" → "Enrolment methods", enable 'Self enrolment (student)' enrolment method.
- In the 'Self enrolment (student)' properties, set a enrolment key, e.g. "ABCDEF" for the 'Self enrolment (student)' enrolment method.
- As student, do self enrol to the course.
- As admin, go to the copy course interface by accessing "Course reuse" → "Copy course".
- Set the name of the course to full name "Target course", short name "Target course" and select to keep persons with the teacher role.
- Wait until the course is copied.
- Go to the copied "Target course" course.
- In "Participants" → "Enrolment methods", go to the 'Self enrolment (student)' enrolment method properties.
WHAT YOU EXPECTED
The copied course has the same enrolment key
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS
The copied course has no enrolment key