FULL STEPS :
- Add 1 H5P Activity (Interactive video)
- Add single choice test
- On activity completion, Choose "Show activity as completed when conditions are met"
- Check "The student must see this activity to complete the activity"
- Check "The student must receive a grade to complete this activity"
- Add another H5P activity (interactive video)
- Chose "Opening of access according to completion of activity" --> The previous activity had to be done (see + receive a grade)
- Test : take the student role and do the first activity.
WHAT YOU EXPECTED :
At the bottom right, i was expecting that the student can click immediatly for next activity.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS :
I had to go back on the course page or reload the page at the end of the first activity.
I have a entire course like this on Moodle (H5P + Access and completion activity) and the student have to reload all the time.