Resolution: Not a bug
HQ 2023 Sprint i1.3 Moppies
If you enable bulk edit and click the availability link, in the opening modal not all strings are translated.
Steps to recreate
- Go to qa.moodledemo.net, to the "Activity examples course".
- Change the language e.g. to German.
- Activate bulk editing ("Massenbearbeitung").
- In the footer overlay, select the translated string for "Availability".
WHAT YOU EXPECT
The strings in the modal are translated.
WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS
Not all strings in the modal are translated.
- is a regression caused by
MDL-74018 Bulk edit activities in course view page