Uploaded image for project: 'Moodle'
  1. Moodle
  2. MDL-77461

Some behat steps fetch course id incorrectly

    XMLWordPrintable

Details

    • MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE, MOODLE_401_STABLE
    • MOODLE_311_STABLE, MOODLE_39_STABLE, MOODLE_400_STABLE, MOODLE_401_STABLE
    • MDL-77461-401
    • MDL-77461-master
    • Hide

      CI will test this.

      You can also check that there are no more instances of this nature:

      git grep 'DB->get_record.*course' | grep behat
      

      Note: There may be other similar issues. I haven't checked every usage of every helper. This issue is blocking two issues in the queue so better to get this one and fix others as we discover them.

      Show
      CI will test this. You can also check that there are no more instances of this nature: git grep 'DB->get_record.*course' | grep behat Note: There may be other similar issues. I haven't checked every usage of every helper. This issue is blocking two issues in the queue so better to get this one and fix others as we discover them.

    Description

      We have a couple of behat steps which are fetching course ids using a $DB->get_records() call, which only checks the full name.

      We should use $this->get_course_id() which allows us to fetch by name, short name, or idnumber.

      Examples:

           * @Given /^I am on "(?P<coursefullname_string>(?:[^"]|\\")*)" course homepage$/
           * @Given I am on :coursefullname course homepage with editing mode :onoroff
      

      Attachments

        Issue Links

          Activity

            People

              dobedobedoh Andrew Lyons
              dobedobedoh Andrew Lyons
              Simey Lameze Simey Lameze
              Jake Dallimore Jake Dallimore
              CiBoT CiBoT
              Votes:
              0 Vote for this issue
              Watchers:
              3 Start watching this issue

              Dates

                Created:
                Updated:
                Resolved:

                Time Tracking

                  Estimated:
                  Original Estimate - Not Specified
                  Not Specified
                  Remaining:
                  Remaining Estimate - 0 minutes
                  0m
                  Logged:
                  Time Spent - 57 minutes
                  57m

                  Clockify

                    Error rendering 'clockify-timesheets-time-tracking-reports:timer-sidebar'. Please contact your Jira administrators.