We have discovered that H5P content types we had deactivated as they are not accessible or there is a conflict of other technologies, can still be added if the Column and Interactive Book content type is added.
We have checked that the content types are disabled within Dashboard > Site administration > H5P > Manage H5P by crossing the eye. We then checked to see if we could add could create a content type in the content bank we could not.
However, if we add the Column content type it is possible to select
- Ensure content type is disabled by going to Dashboard > Site administration > H5P > Manage H5P and ticking the eye for a content type, for example, Interactive video.
- Go to Moodle module and select the 'Content bank'. This is within the hamburger menu in our institution.
- Within the 'Content bank' page select the 'Add' button and from the drop down menu select 'Column'.
- Within the 'Column' content type settings, within the 'Content' dropdown menu you will see that 'Interactive video' is there.
- Select 'Interactive video' and user will have the capability to add the content type.