For screen reader users, the "enable" checkbox comes after the date input and calendar picker. It would be a better experience if the "Enable" checkbox were to be put before the enabled/disabled fields, so that this is read before the rest of the date inputs and the user flow is maintained.
The issue may also occur to users who use a high level of magnification and don't have the whole input group in their viewport.
Steps to reproduce (using a screen reader):
- login as a teacher
- go to a course and add a new page module
- go to the "Activity Completion" section
- note that the "Enable" option is read after the date
- uncheck the "Enable" checkbox
- navigate the same section again with the disabled date
- note that it is not clear wether the date is enabled
- enable the fields
- note how you must go back to set the date