- Make sure your editor preference is set to TinyMCE HTML Editor
- Log in as an admin
- Create a new course
- Go to the course homepage
- Turn editing on
- Expand both course index and block drawers
- Edit the course's settings
- Make sure the editor for the course description is set to HTML format. If not, set it to HTML format, save the changes and edit the course settings again.
- On the course description editor, click View > Source code
- Expected: The source code editor modal is in front of the course index and blocks drawers.
- Actual: The source code editor modal is behind the course index and blocks modal