- This test must be executed in the Chrome web browser.
- Folders and files already exist in the users 'My private files'.
1. Follow "Manage private files..." in 'Private files' block.
2. Click 'Add' and verify that the file picker is launched.
3. Mouse over all clickable elements in the file manager and confirm that the mouse pointer turns into a hand icon.
4. Click the button to show folders and files as thumbnails and verify that thumbnails are shown.
5. Click the button to show folders and files as a list and verify that a list of files are shown.
6. Click the button to show folders and files as a tree and verify that a tree is shown.
7. Explore the File Picker user interface freely, click and double click on things that you are not supposed to and try to break it.