This test requires an assignment for which at least one marking guide has been created and set as ready for use.
- Log in as a teacher and add a new assignment activity.
- Set the grading method for the assignment to 'Marking Guide'.
- Save and display the assignment activity.
- Select 'Create new grading form from a template'.
- Select 'include my own forms' and click search (do not enter a search string).
- Check that you can see all the marking guides you have set as being ready.
- Select one of the marking guides.
- Check that all the details are as they were when saved the original guide.
- Click the Advanced Grading Link under Administration > Assignment administration, then click 'Define marking guide'.
- Make some changes to the marking guide, criterion, and frequently used comments and Save as draft.
- Check that the marking guide saved correctly.
- Testing discovered
MDL-56797 theme_boost: Marking guide/Rubrics icon labels are not wrapped, so not shown fully