- One course in Moodle.
- Teacher access to it.
- Login as teacher and access to the course.
- Turn edit on.
- In the "Settings" block, click on restore.
- Restore the backup http://tracker.moodle.org/secure/attachment/28269/test_book_for_qa_20120522.mbz into the course the user is teacher. Don't modify any setting, just use default ones.
- Test: One book resource, with title "Test Book for QA".
- Access to the restored book.
- Test: It shows 4 chapters (1, 2, 3 & 4) and 2 subchapters (3A & 3B).
- Go to course page. Click on "Edit" and then "Duplicate" next to "Test Book for QA" to proceed with the duplicate.
- Test: The book is duplicated and 2 are show in the course page. Chapters and contents of the original and duplicate are 100% the same.