- A moodle site with a course created and students enrolled in the course.
- Log in as a student and click on the "Activity examples" course.
- Click on the Participants link in the navigation menu and then click on a students name.
- You should be in their course profile.
- Click on the button titled "Message".
- You should be directed to Messages page and ensure following exists:
- Your details are at the top of the page (Picture if set, and name).
- The navigation breadcrumb underneath the header reads Dashboard ► Messages
- Student should be selected.
- You can see the message that you sent earlier to student
- Write a message to the student and click Send.
- Repeat above step to send few messages to student.
- Enter some text in Search messages which matches previous messages and ensure:
- All the messages matching that text are visible.
- Click on Contacts and enter some student name and ensure it appears in list.
- Select the user and click on View messages, you should see old messages of the user and is able to send the message to user.
- Try minimizing the web browser and make the page as thin as possible.
- Check that the elements on the page wrap underneath each other and that they do not overlap.