This test requires a question bank containing at least two question, one which is used in a quiz and one which isn't.
1. Login as a teacher and follow the questions link in the course administration block.
2. Try deleting a question which is not yet used in a quiz and check that it is removed from the list of questions in the question bank.
3. Try deleting a question which is used in a quiz and check that you are warned that the question is in use.
4. Check that the deleted question is removed from the list of questions in the question bank.
5. Tick the 'Also show old questions' checkbox and check that the deleted question which is used in a quiz is shown as greyed out and the delete icon is replaced by a restore icon.
6. Access the quiz in which the deleted question is used and preview the quiz to check that the question can still be used.