You need an iPhone, iPad or iPod for testing this
- As administrator,
- Set "Enable web services for mobile device"
- Set "Enable Smart App Banners"
- Uninstall the Moodle Mobile app on your mobile device(if it was installed)
- Now, open Safari in your mobile device, enter your Moodle site URL and check that a banner promoting the app is displayed with an option view it in the app store
- Install the Moodle Mobile app
- Close and open again Safari, check the site again, the browser should launch now the app when you click in the banner button for opening the app
- is a QA test written for
MDL-55059 Support Smart App Banners for iOS