This test requires Mobile services to be enabled.
- Log in as an admin and go to 'Mobile features' in the Site administration.
- Add some custom lang strings e.g
- Create a web services token for one standard user:
- Click on Site administration > Plugins > Web services > Manage tokens
- Next, you can do a CURL REST call simulating a WS client with the user.
- You need to replace the wstoken, and the URL of your Moodle instance
- Check that you correctly receive the new custom lang strings.
- Go to the mobile settings again, and remove all the custom lang strings.
- Execute the curl request again and check that you now get an empty value for the custom lang strings.