Moodle QA non-runners
Test prerequisites: This test needs an empty course with a teacher and student enrolled.
- As the teacher, ensure the course has a specific end date and that completion tracking is on.
- Add an assignment with a due date of tomorow and activity completion set as 'Submit to the assignment.'
- Access course completion and add the assignment.
- Log out and log in as the enrolled student.
- Access your dashboard and the Course overview.
- Verify that in the Timeline >Sort by dates you see the assignment listed with the date and a link to submit it.
- Verify that in the Timeline>Sort by courses you see the assignment in a course in the Next 7 days section, and a link to add submission.
- Click the courses tab and verify the course is present with a percentage icon showing 0
- Now do the assignment
- Return to your dashboard and verify that in the Timeline>Sort by dates the assignment is no longer visible.
- Verify that in the Timeline >Sort by courses the course is visible with the percentage as 100% and the message ‘No upcoming activities due’
- Click the courses tab and verify the course is 100% complete.