1. Login as a student, go to your Dashboard and follow the link to one of the activities listed.
2. Check that the nodes in the navigation block are correctly expanded and the navigation trail shows Dashboard > My courses > Activity examples > Course section > Activity.
3. Expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to My courses > Activity examples > Participants > Student name.
4. Check that Full profile, Forum posts, Blogs entries are shown.
5. Follow Forum posts
6. Check that all posts make by student in the course are displayed and that the navigation trail still points to My courses > Activity examples > Participants > Student name.
7. Login as a teacher, expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to the participants page in a course.
8. Check that Course blogs, Notes, Teacher name are shown.
9. Select a participant then click on "Outline report"
10. Check that the outline report for the student is displayed and that the navigation trail matches the expanded nodes in the navigation block.
11. Login as a manager, expand nodes in the navigation block and navigate to Site pages > Tags.
12. Check that Participants, Site Blogs, Notes, Site badges,Tags , Calendar and Site news are shown in the Navigation block under Site pages.
13. Check that Reports appears in the Administration block.