- Log in as a teacher, turn editing on in the course and add a new database activity.
- Create a picture field.
- Set the maximum size to the site or course upload limit.
- In the templates tab, save the single and list templates.
- Log in as a student and try adding an entry to the database.
- Click 'Add...' on the picture field and check that the file picker is displayed
- Select 'Upload a file', choose a file to upload and upload it.
- Click 'Save and view' and check that the picture displays correctly.
- Log in as the teacher again, update the database activity and set the maximum size lower.
- Log in as the student again and check that the maximum file size is stated correctly on thw add entry page.
- has been marked as being related by
MDL-24597 Database activity module: Create default templates when creating activity