- experience with the original simple grading system
- assignments created should be of the new assignment module type
- maximum grading values should be a numeric value greater than 0
- testing should be performed as a teacher user
- an existing marking guide should have been created and set to ready, with one or more completed submissions, but no marking has been completed
- Open the 'View/grade all submissions' listing for the assignment
- Check that it looks like the regular simple grading listing
- Begin grading a submission by clicking Grade button.
- Write a comment and enter positive number less than the maximum.
- Click Save changes
- The listing should be updated.
- Go back to assignment and click "View all submissions"
- Ensure the changes are saved and should look the same as if the simple grading system had been used