- The package unoconv installed in your system and pathtounoconv setting set pointing to its executable
- A course with at least 2 students with an assignment with file upload submission type enabled on it
- Login as a student and add a PDF file as submission
- Login as another student and add a .doc file as submission
- Execute cron through CLI so the .doc is converted to PDF
- Login as a teacher, go to the assignment and press "Grade" to view the grading UI at full screen
- Switch to the user your login as before student PDF should appear on the left side wrapped in the annotate PDF interface, add a couple of comments to it and grade the student
- Type the name of the other student you previously logged in as in the top right "Change user" input box and select it. You should be asked to save your changes before switching user, press "Save and continue"
- Switch to the other student you previously logged in as, you should see the student submission .doc file converted to PDF on the left side, and you should be able to comment over it, add a couple of comments, grade the student and save changes
- Go to the assignment grading summary page and press "View all assignments" button
- Click the "View annotated PDF...." button you see in each of the students you graded to see the annotated PDF
- Login as both students and check that you can see the annotations
Repeat the test using a tablet size device and a mobile device.
- Testing discovered
MDL-58599 View anonotated PDF... only works for PDF's and hangs for other file types