This test requires a course with an assignment set up and at least 5 students.
- As a teacher, access the assignment and click View all submissions.
- Select a student; click the Edit column and grant them an extension. Repeat for a second student. Save the changes.
- Return to the assignment grading screen, scroll down to Options and access the filter.
- Filter by 'Granted extension'
- Verify your two students are listed as having extensions granted.
- Change the filter back to None and verify all students are now displayed.
- Do the following steps with both Boost and Clean themes
- Now return to the grading screen and click the Grade button for one of the students with an extension granted.
- From their grading annotation screen, click the filter top right (under the user selector) and verify the Granted extension filter works as expected.
- Switch to the other student with an extensino and verify again.
- Clear the filter and verify all students are now available.