This test requires the Google drive repository to be enabled and visible on your site.
- As a regular user, go to your Private files and access Google drive.
- Verify you can see all your files.
- Add a doc file and verify it downloads as rtf (the default).
- Now log in as admin and access the Google drive repository settings page.
- Change the default document import format to docx and save.
- Go back to your Private files, add another document from your drive and verify this time that it downloads as docx.
- Repeat steps 3- 6 with any or all of: drawing, presentation and spreadsheet. Verify they first download as the defaults ( pdf, pptx and xls.) Change those defaults to other available formats of your choice and verify they download as expected.