- Log in as a teacher and create a lesson with at least two content pages.
- In the lesson settings, set 'Allow lesson to be attempted offline using the mobile app' to Yes.
- Enrol one user as student in the course containing the lesson.
- Log in as the student and view the first page of the lesson, then log out.
- Log in as an admin and enable 'Mobile services' in the Site administration.
- Create a web services token for the student user in 'Manage tokens' in the Site administration.
- Next, you can do a CURL REST call simulating a WS client with the student user.
- You need to replace the wstoken, lessonid (the lesson instance value).
- Log in as a student again and access the lesson activity.
- Check that you see this message: You have worked on this attempt using a mobile device. Data was last saved to this site XYZ ago. Please check that you do not have any unsaved work.