Test prerequisites: This test requires a course with a teacher and at least one student enrolled.
- Create a lesson, assignment, and quiz activity with open and close dates set.
- Create 2 groups in the course and put the same student in both of them.
- As the student you added to the groups in step 2, confirm you see the correct dates in the overview (i.e., the dates set in step 1).
- For each of the activities, add a group override using one of the groups created in step 2 (use the same group for all the overrides).
- As the student check that you see the correct (overridden) dates in the overview for each of the activities.
- For assignment, add another group override using the second group (with different dates), then use the arrow icons to make sure it has a higher priority than the first override.
- As the student make sure you see the second group override dates on the overview.
- For each of the activities, create a user override for the student with a different date to the group overrides.
- As the student check that you see the user override dates on the overview for each of the modules.
- Unenrol the student from the course.
- As the student check that you don't see any of the events from the course anymore.