This test requires the tester to have access to a Microsoft account, for the test user.
- As admin, access Server > Oauth 2 services and click to create a new Microsoft service
- Follow the instructions in https://docs.moodle.org/dev/OAuth2_Services and in particular https://docs.moodle.org/dev/OAuth2_Services_Setup_Project_In_Microsoft to set up the Microsoft authentication. Do not connect a system account. Do NOT disable "authpreventaccountcreation" as suggested
- Make sure that in Plugins>Manage authentication, OAuth2 is now enabled, and log out of the admin account
- Go to the log in page and you should see the option to log in using your account on Microsoft. Log in using your MS account.
- You should get a message saying you will be sent a confirmation message to connect you to the site
- Go to your Microsoft email, click the link in the confirmation message and verify you are now logged in to the site as a new account holder.
- Log back in as admin and access the Manage authentication screen and verify it now displays 1 new user in the OAuth2 line.
- is a QA test written for
MDL-58220 Implement Better office integrations project