This test requires a Facebook client ID and secret and account for use in testing.
- Log in as an admin and set up and configure the OAuth 2 Facebook service with a client ID and secret, as described in the documentation OAuth2 Services and OAuth 2 Facebook service.
- Enable the OAuth 2 authentication plugin.
- Log out then try to log in with a Facebook account using the "Log in using your account on Facebook" button on the login page.
- Check that you see a message saying that a confirmation email has been sent.
- Check you email and follow the link in the confirmation email.
- Check that a new account is created with name as on Facebook.
- Log out and log in again as admin and go to Manage authentication.
- Check that for OAuth 2 the number of users has increased by one.