This test requires a course with a teacher and student enrolled.
Tip: It is easiest to run this test using two browsers - one where you are logged in as the teacher and the other where you are logged in as the student. After updating the activity settings as the teacher, refresh the browser for the student to view the changes.
- Log in as the teacher, go to the course and add or edit a Feedback activity.
- Try setting various 'Allow answers from' and 'Allow answers to' dates to dates in the past and in the future.
- Each time, after saving the changes, log in as the student and verify that the Timeline block on the Dashboard displays a link to the Feedback activity only when it is available, with the correct date and time for when it closes.
- When the Feedback activity is available, log in as the student, click the link and answer the Feedback.
- Return to the Dashboard and verify that the Timeline block no longer displays a link to the Feedback activity.