This test requires a site with the following portfolios enabled:
The QA testing site may be used for running this test, though you'll need admin access (see the QA testing guide for details of how to request admin access) and credentials (client ID and secret) in order to configure the portfolios. Begin just after the hourly reset to give yourself plenty of time to complete the test! Alternatively, you can use your own test site.
This test also requires
- a forum activity containing a post by a student with an image attached
- Box.net, Flickr and Picasa accounts for use in testing
- Log in as the student and access the forum post.
- Try exporting the post, selecting Box.net as the portfolio.
- Check that both the post and attachment are exported correctly to Box.net.
- Try exporting the attachment, selecting Flickr as the portfolio.
- Check that the image is exported correctly to Flickr.
- Try exporting the attachment again, selecting Picasa as the portfolio.
- Check that the image is exported correctly to Picasa.