- Assignments created should be of the new assignment module type.
- An existing assignment set to use a marking guide with a complete guide defined, and some marking completed.
- The marking guide must include at least two values for Frequently used comments and two criterion, adding up to a total score of 100.
- Unless otherwise specified testing should be performed as a teacher user.
1. Open the marking guide for editing
2. Change the order and text of the frequently used comments on the marking guide
3. Save the marking guide
4. View existing marking records and check that nothing has changed
5. Open the marking guide for editing
6. Change the name of the marking guide
7. Change the description of the marking guide
8. Change the name of a criterion
9. Change the descriptions for students of a criterion
10. Change the descriptions for markers of a criterion
11. Change the maximum mark allowed for both criterion, making sure that the total marks across all criteria still add up to the maximum mark defined for the assignment
12. Save the marking guide
13. Check that a warning has appeared telling you that this marking guide has already been used for marking and that you are presented with two options ('Mark for regrade', 'Do not mark for regrade')
14. Select the option 'Mark for regrade' and click 'Continue'
15. Login as a student whose submission had been marked
16. Check that the student cannot see their individual comments and marks related to the marking guide, but that the unchanged grade remains visible
17. Log back in as the teacher and regrade the student's submission
18. Login as the student whose submission has just been marked
19. Check that the student can now see their individual comments and marks related to the marking guide