Type: Functional Test
Affects Version/s: Moodle 2.1
Fix Version/s: Moodle 2.1
1. Login as an administration and browse to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Plugins overview.
2. Check that the list of all installed plugins and their availability is displayed.
3. Choose a plugin, follow the settings link and check that the link leads to the appropriate page.
4. Return to the plugins overview page, choose a plugin and follow the uninstall link.
5. Check that you are able to successfully uninstall the plugin.