added a comment - - edited
Oki, once I enabled webservices I've found these:
1) Webservice tests are really outdated (missing tons of services) and require manual hacking to make them work. I recommend creating one issue about to 100% refactor them, using custom DB tables, covering all webservices automatically... not requiring any manual setup...
2) I run them with these results:
1/1 test cases complete: 381 passes, 0 fails and 1 exceptions.
Exception: webservice/simpletest/testwebservice.php / ▶ webservice_test / ▶ testRun
Unexpected exception of type [Zend_XmlRpc_Client_FaultException] with message [Invalid external api parameter: timezone (Invalid external api parameter)] in [/Users/stronk7/git_moodle/integration/lib/zend/Zend/XmlRpc/Client.php line 370]
line 59 of /webservice/xmlrpc/lib.php: call to Zend_XmlRpc_Client->call()
line 916 of /webservice/simpletest/testwebservice.php: call to webservice_xmlrpc_client->call()
line 162 of /webservice/simpletest/testwebservice.php: call to webservice_test->moodle_user_update_users()
I recommend creating another issue for this too, although perhaps it's the test itself the one being outdated. It sounds to me that we added that properly (timezone) recently.
No matter of 1) and 2) I'd suggest to pass this as all the "normal" unit tests seem to be passing ok. There is some minor problem as stated in previous comments, but no one seems to be a true stopper IMO.