This test requires an admin access and a public moodle instance.
NOTE: This test can't be executed on qa.moodle.net. Use local dev env which is publicly accessible.
- Login as admin and follow Site administration > plugins > activity modules > SCORM package
- Set following settings:
- Check "Enable direct AICC url"
- Check "Enable external AICC HACP"
- Login as teacher and create a new SCORM activity
- Select "Type" as "External AICC url"
- Set url as "https://secure.testcraft.com/dev7/Assess.aspx?aid=MOODLE-AICC-01&apass=PASSWORD123"
- Ensure you can see SCORM activity
- Login as student and access SCORM activity and make sure it works as expected.
- As teacher create a new SCORM activity
- Select uploaded package and upload the attached package
- Access SCORM activity and make sure it works.