- Make sure you set "Enabled statistics" on Site administration ► Advanced features
- Make sure you have some data on site and run cron to generate statistics data.
- Use attached file to generate stats (Use it on dev server only.)
- Ensure \core\task\stats_cron_task is executed for generating statistics data.
- Log in as admin.
- Go to Site administration ► Reports ► Course overview.
- View all reports and ensure there is a graph for following report type:
- Most active courses
- Most active courses (weighted)
- Most participatory courses (enrolments)
- Most participatory courses (views/posts)
- Go to Site administration ► Reports ► Statistics
- View report and make sure Line graph is generated.