This is an exploratory test for Moodle 3.4. Please test on both Boost and Clean themes. Test in as many browsers as possible and mention in a comment which ones you've used.
- Log in as any user and create a single event in your calendar, with a time of 8 am.
- Drag the event to the next month link in the calendar navigation
- You should see a box with a dotted line border to drag the event into.
- Hold the dragged event over the link for 1 second
- Confirm that the calendar view is updated to the new month corresponding to the link you were dragging onto
- Drop the event onto a day in the new month
- Verifty that the event is now displayed on the day that you moved it to and is no longer shown on the original day but that the time of 8 am is still the same.
- Repeat the test with an event spanning three days.
- Drag the event from any of the days into a new month, verifying they all move correctly togetther and that the display wraps into the next week if the move goes into another week
- Repeat the test with a single event which is repeated over three consecutive weeks, dragging into a new month.
- Verify that each of the three events can be dragged and dropped separately, behaving as for a single event
- Click to delete an event and verify that you can still delete all three events together.