- Log in as an ordinary user and go to the calendar.
- Click the 'New event' button, add an event title, then click the Save button.
- Verify that the event is shown in the calendar on the correct date.
- Click on the event, then click the Edit button.
- Click the 'Show more...' link and add a description, including an image or media file.
- Click the 'Show less..' link then 'Show more...' and verify that the description remains.
- Click the Save button, then click on the event.
- Verify that the description, including image or media file, is shown correctly.
- Edit the event again, click the 'Show more...' link and add an until date which is before the event date.
- Click the Save button and verify that you are prompted to correct the until date.
- Correct the until date, then click the Save button.
- Verify that the event is shown in the calendar on the correct dates.
- Click on any day in the calendar.
- Verify that a 'New event' pop-up is shown - the same as when clicking the 'New event' button.
- Verify that the 'New event' pop-up may be closed by clicking the x in the top right corner.